April 19 - 25, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. each day
The Public Works Department will co-host a fall cleanup event with the City of Papillion April 19-25, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. This joint event will be located at 99th Circle and Portal Road on the south side of Portal Road, just east of the Papillion Public Works Facility. The event is open to Papillion and La Vista residents.
For the protection of staff and the public, the following COVID-19 safety measures will be in place during this event:
- Staff will not be assisting with unloading efforts.
- Staffing will be limited, and staff will be wearing masks and gloves and observing social distancing.
- The general public is encouraged to wear masks and observe social distancing when on site.
- There will be no porta-potties provided during this event.
- No salvaging of any kind.