4/5 Youth Spring Soccer Academy
The La Vista Recreation Department and Metro Wolves Soccer Club have partnered together to create this academy, which will deliver a fun soccer environment for boys and girls living in and around the La Vista area. The goal of the Youth Soccer Academy is to introduce young players and their families to soccer and have FUN while doing it!
Our sport programs would not be possible without volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time to coach.
- Our Program Directors and Coaches know how to train young players and know how to make learning the game of soccer a lot of fun!
- An age-appropriate curriculum developed from Wolverhampton Wolves and US Soccer designed to ensure that the players are learning the right skills at the right point in their development.
- Competitive skills training and 3v3 or 4v4 games are designed to put players in the most appropriate environment to maximize learning and maximize touches on the ball. League games are offered to all age groups.
- No boring drills. No standing in lines. Fun skills are taught through a variety of entertaining and challenging games.
Registration can be completed online, by phone or in-person at the Community Center. You may call the Recreation Department if you wish to register by phone, 402-331-3455.
- Age: 4 & 5 years old as of August 1
- Early Bird Registration: June 24 - July 18
- Residents: $33
- Non-residents: $53
- Normal Registration: July 19 - August 14
- Residents: $43
- Non-residents: $63
- Final Registration Deadline: August 14
- September 8 - October 10
- Tuesday Evenings: 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Saturday Mornings: 9 to 10 am
All sessions take place at the La Vista Sports Complex on fields 9 through 11 a, b, and c which are located at 7346 South 66th Street in La Vista.