Driving Permit Practice Tests and Resources
Getting ready to take your driver's test? Here are some resources for you to practice online.
- Teen Mental Health.org
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Institute of Mental Health: Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Text Line
- Trevor Project: Crisis Help for LGBTQ+ Youth
- Teen Health (Medline Plus)
- Health and Sleep (Sleep.org)
- Girls Health
- Girls Guide to Puberty (GoodRX Health)
- Go Ask Alice!
- Teen Help
Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teens
- Above the Influence
- ABH Addiction and Behavioral Health Services
Want to learn an instrument or how to write sheet music? Check out these resources!
Music Theory and Sheet Music
Pop Culture Music Analysis
Guitar & Ukulele
Teen Written and Published!
- PLPulse - A Publication of Papillion La Vista High School
- Teen Ink
- Teen Writers Project
- Young Writers Project
- The Weight Journal
- Write the World
General Writing Tips
- From Whisper to Roars: A Colorado Arts & Literary Magazine
- How to Get Published: A Guide for Writers
Language Learning Resources
All these resources have free lessons you can access. Mango Language and Transparent Language will require you to login with your library card to get access.