These services are offered by the library as a service to all card holders:
- Computer Lab -- The library has 14 computers available to the public with Microsoft Office software. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Publisher are available. These computers also have internet access. Computers are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Copy Machine -- A public copy machine is available at the library. Copies are .10 per copy for Black & White and .50 for color copies. The copy machine does: enlargements and reductions, duplexing, and sorting. Paper sizes are 8 ½ x 11 and 8 ½ x 14. 11 x 17 is available upon request.
- Faxing - Faxing is available at the circulation desk. $2.00 for up to 5 pages. 6 plus pages have additional fees.
- Internet Access -- The library’s computer lab has 14 computers available with Internet access. The library also has wireless access.
- Reading Machine -- The Ambassador Pro™ is a powerful reading machine that converts text from books, magazines and other printed materials to high-quality speech, making printed material more readily accessible to people who are blind or visually impaired.